A tour around Lakeview’s Southport Corridor neighborhood in Chicago during the Late Summer and Early Fall of 2021
We had an endless winter and cold, dreary spring, but the sun is finally shining and the Southport Corridor is getting ready for Summer. Here’s a tour around the ‘Port during the Spring of 2019.
|Lush, Warby Parker, Bonobos
Continue reading “Spring 2019 on Chicago’s Southport Corridor”
Those Victorian details tho…. #victorianarchitecture #victorian #turret #tower #architecture #architecturephotography #architectureporn #southportcorridor #chicagogram #chiarchitecture #exploreillinois #exploreillinois #oldbuilding #lakeviewchicago (at Fleet Feet Lakeview)
‘Tis the season on the Southport Corridor – all decked out in holiday lights. Here are some snapshots we took in early December, 2015.
|Chicago’s Southport Corridor
Continue reading “Holiday Lights on the Southport Corridor”
Can’t keep up with all of the changes happening to Chicago’s Southport Corridor? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here is a summary of what to expect over the next several months into 2016-17:
- 3451-53 N. Southport actively being marketed for lease
- LuluBelles Pancake House building now demolished and new retail/residences coming
- The Princess Club has moved to Roscoe Village and their space is currently for lease
- Chipotle is eyeing the Southport Corridor
- J. Crew is coming to 3423 N. Southport – see the rendering here
- SoulCycle is coming above J. Crew at 3423 N. Southport
- Ann Taylor’s ‘Lou & Grey’ now open at 3442 N. Southport
- Corridor Brewery is coming to 3446 N. Southport
- FedEx Southport location now marketed into a 12,000 sq. foot retail development (TBD)
- Coalfire Pizza now open at 3705 N. Southport
- Chicago Health Medical Center is opening next to Fleet Feet (officially name is TBD)
- B. Rose Salon has moved two door north to the former Pure Nirvana Spa location.
- A new restaurant from the owners of The Gage and GEMINI BISTRO is coming to 3335 N. Southport
- Mystic Celt bought by L3 and is actively being marketing for lease
- Einstein’s Bagel space is currently for lease
- Cullen’s is closed and The Mercury Theater will be opening a new establishment in it’s place
- Burger Boss is closed and is actively being marketed for lease
- Lole open at 3434 N. Southport
- Bitter Pops and Reverb coming to L3’s 3345 N. Lincoln Avenue
- Crosby’s Kitchen expanding with a new adult concept into the Wrigleyville Dental space
- Whole Foods coming to Lincoln, Ashland and Belmont
- Rise Sushi and Galleria Liquors to be replaced by this TOD
- The former spring yoga studio above Indira is actively being marketed
- Frankie’s on the Park is coming to 3708 N. Southport Avenue
- Large-scale development coming to 1356 W. Wellington Avenue
- “The Spanish Square” coming to the former El Pacifico site at 1358 W. Belmont
- The Former “Uncle Fun” building is demolished and will include a new mixed-use retail and residential development
- 3740 N. Southport office space for sale
- 3726 N. Southport is for lease
- TOD at 3400 N. Lincoln Avenue now under construction
- 3345 – 3355 N. Lincoln Avenue Development
- 3715 N. Southport is for lease
- 3430 N. Southport being actively marketed by L3 and Cushman and Wakefield (However this permit was just issued for a build-out)
- 5411 Empanadas coming to 3715 N. Southport
- 3451 N. Southport being actively marketed by L3 and Cushman and Wakefield
Elevare MD will be opening a new branch next to Fleet Feet Chicago at 3359 N. Southport Avenue.
Fleet Feet Southport put up their awning this morning and we\’re getting closer to a grand opening. More from Fleet Feet’s Facebook page here.
3357 N. Southport is currently for lease next to the up and coming Fleet Feet store. What would you like to see go in here?
Continue reading “What will go next to Fleet Feet Southport?”
Construction is coming along and we’re anticipating a fall/early winter opening for Fleet Feet Southport.
Here is the latest photo of the construction process.