The ‘Port is rapidly changing once again. Here is the round-up of what we know coming into Southport over the next several months:
- The Red Balloon Company Children’s Store is coming to 3651 N. Southport Avenue, and should be opening by the end of the year.
- Fleet Feet Chicago is coming to 3359 N. Southport Avenue, and is opening this fall or early winter.
- Lou & Grey by Ann Taylor is coming to 3442 N. Southport Avenue – opening is TBD.
- Coalfire Pizza is coming to 3707 N. Southport Avenue, and is opening this fall.
- Froyo Chicago is coming to 3746 N. Southport Avenue, and is opening this fall.
- Ivivva by Lululemon expanding to 1000 sq. ft. in its current location at Roscoe and Southport. This will most likely occur by late fall or early winter when Fleet Feet opens.
- Coobah closing and the former Candyality and Coobah buildings will be torn down for this mixed use retail development. Coobah closes on August 17 and the Lakeview Chamber is leasing out Candyality through August. Timing for redevelopment is currently unknown, but we wouldn’t be surprised if construction starts this fall.