It has been a very difficult time for all of us during the Covid-19 pandemic, especially for our local business community. Here is a growing list of businesses that have permanently closed during the pandemic.
- DavidsTea on May 27, 2020
- Fahlstroms Fresh Market on June 3, 2020
- Frio Gelato on June 5, 2020
- Mercury Theater on June 16, 2020
- Cosmos Cleaners – July 2020
- Guthries Tavern – July 24, 2020
- Lou & Grey – July 23, 2020
- Southport Blooms – August, 2020 (Now online only)
- Hair Cuttery – Closed most Chicago locations during Covid due to a buy-out as of August, 2020
- Hanna Andersson – August, 2020
- Redmond’s Ale House – September 13, 2020
- Southport Lanes – September 27, 2020
- Schoolyard Tavern – October 4, 2020
We will keep the list updated as the year continues, and please remember to support our local businesses, services and restaurants. You can email us at email@example.com with information on closings, and we’ll continually add to our list.