Shop summer styles and enjoy amazing discounts at the Summer Sidewalk Sale happening Saturday, July 17 & Sunday, July 18 at stores along Southport Ave from Henderson to Grace and Roscoe St from Damen to Western! Check out some participating shops at https://www.lakeviewroscoevillage.org/sidewalksale
From Block Club Chicago:
LAKEVIEW — Businesses in West Lakeview are taking their merchandise to the sidewalks this weekend so customers can shop outside while strolling through the neighborhood.
The Summer Sidewalk Sale will feature discounts from about two dozen local businesses during their regular business hours Saturday and Sunday, according to the Lakeview Roscoe Village Chamber of Commerce.
The sidewalk sales will take over the Southport Avenue and Roscoe Street commercial corridors, encouraging people to support small businesses as they reopen from the pandemic.
Participating businesses along Roscoe Street:
- Kenneth Ludwig, 2217 W. Roscoe St.
- RoscoeBooks, 2142 W. Roscoe St.
- Customeyes, 2110 W. Roscoe St.
- Cinnamon Boutique, 2104 W. Roscoe St.
- The Denim Lounge, 2039 W. Roscoe St.
- A Pied Show Boutique, 2033 W. Roscoe St.
- Kickin’, 2033 W. Roscoe St.
- Roscoe Village Bikes, 2016 W. Roscoe St.
- Cubbington’s Cabinet, 2015 W. Roscoe St.
- Winnie Cooper Boutique, 2013 W. Roscoe St.
- Moondance, 2010 W. Roscoe St.
The Southport Corridor’s businesses include:
- Candyality, 3737 N. Southport Ave.
- Babydolls Boutique, 3727 N. Southport Ave.
- The Guild, 3726 N. Southport Ave.
- Big City Optical, 3708 N. Southport Ave.
- The Denim Lounge for Men, 3544 N. Southport Ave.
- Alice and Wonder, 3542 N. Southport Ave.
- Customeyes, 3539 N. Southport Ave.
- Discover CBD, 3527 N. Southport Ave.
- Krista K Boutique, 3458 N. Southport Ave.
- Primrose, 3454 N. Southport Ave.
- Kendra Scott, 3426 N. Southport Ave.
More information can be found on the Lakeview Roscoe Village Chamber’s website.