- Kai Sushi is coming to 3819 N. Southport
- Digits Nail Salon has closed, new nail salon coming in
- Capital One Cafe is now open
- Ivivva by Lululemon is closed. Space currently for lease
- Rise Sushi and Galleria Liquors will be replaced by this Transit Oriented Development (TOD), Chase Bank and Chipotle could be possible tenants
- Taco Bell and an auto body shop on Addison by Wrigley Field will be replaced by new developments
- 1035 W. Addison to be redeveloped
- The former Blue Bayou space is for lease
- Tied House is coming to the former Harmony Grill location
- Paperchase is coming to Southport Avenue
- Leahy and Ladue is closed, 312 Real Estate Office is now open
- Venus Restaurant is coming from The Mercury Theater in Cullen\s former space
- Mint Julep is now closed, national retail coming in
- A new mixed-use TOD development is under under construction at 3334 N. Southport Avenue
- Basics Salon at 3542 N. Southport is currently for lease or for redevelopment in 2019-2020
- Target has opened in the former Whole Foods space on Ashland
- Large-scale mixed-use development coming to 1356 W. Wellington Avenue with an American Mattress store (stalled)
- Addison & Clark development is underway; Shake Shack, Cinemex Movie Theater, Harley Davidson and Lucky Strike will be anchor tenants
- Hotel Zachery with Big Star Chicago, McDonald’s and several other restaurants coming to Wrigleyville
- Cafe Tola is expanding into the Sweet Sensations former space
- Bow Truss Coffee Roasters was coming to Southport & Belmont (But who knows what will happen now)
- F.I.S.H. Poke Bar, Milk Money, Blue Crown Wings, Mac Royale and Melt 35 delivery/pickup only kitchen have all closed at 3208-10 N. Southport, space for lease
- FlatTop Grill former space is for lease
Tag: Blue Crown Wings
Online Southport Corridor Pickup/Delivery-Only Restaurants are closed, space for lease
Did you ever try them out?
Authentic Food & Juice and Butcher Block Restaurants Join the Southport Corridor
In addition to F.I.S.H Poke Bar, Milk Money, Blue Crown Wings, Mac Royale and Melt 350, two new restaurants have joined the Southport Corridor at 3208 N. Southport Avenue.
AUTHENTIC Food & Juiceis now available for pick up and delivery via Grubhub. “Authentic Food & Juice makes sustainably sourced healthy & delicious artisan Sandwiches, Salads & Smoothies.” See the menu here.
New Southport Corridor Pickup/Delivery-Only Restaurants are Now Open
The former Burger Boss at 3208-10 N. Southport has been turned over to a full-time delivery/pickup only kitchen.
Earlier in January, F.I.S.H Poke Bar started taking delivery orders and now, the kitchen has expanded with Milk Money, Blue Crown Wings, Mac Royale and Melt 350. All menu items can be ordered online via Doordash, Grubhub, Uber Eats and Postmates.